8.06.2014

Best Chai ever!!!


I am super excited to share this with you. I’ve been drinking chai A LOT lately! 
Dave sent me this amazing Chai for my birthday. This is out of this world. I love the smell, taste, lightness, basically everything about this tea. Seriously!!!
Sipping this tea removes all your woes! I promise.

Including cinnamon, ginger and cloves, these spices comfort your body. This is THE BEST! I immediately called Dave how great this tea is and then I called my mom… I can talk about this tea endlessly!!! This truly comfort your soul. The best part? The cinnamon mixture is just right, so we don’t need to add sugar. 

I love drinking this tea as straight. Simply straight, without adding anything.  At the same time, I also love drinking adding steamed milk and a bit of honey for night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment